Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due date changes to day prior

rschuhart says:
First...great product and keep up the good work.

Second...when entering a task: Get milk ^5/1

RTM switches the due date to 4/30/17. The hover text still says the due date is May 1, 2017, but the date in the task is 4/30.

Can I disable this or is it a bug?

Thanks
Posted at 1:52pm on February 28, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi rschuhart,
That's possibly a timezone issue, and you may want to look at these steps to see if changing your timezone or your account's country helps update your tasks correctly.

Keep us posted on what you find and we'll see what else we need to do!
Posted 7 years ago
rschuhart says:
You nailed it. Fixed it and thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. :)
Posted 7 years ago
yakbarber says:
Hi, I had the same issue but couldn't solve it using the steps given. My timezone is the same for my devices and RTM. I did just travel, and so that may have caused the issue, but I'm still getting the issue now that timezones are all fixed.

Same symptoms as rschuhart. When I create a task due today, the confirmation popup gives the correct date, but the Inbox shows it due Yesterday, and the due date is set to yesterday as well.
Posted 7 years ago
yakbarber says:
I'm noticing also that after I correct a task, the due date resets back to the wrong one (eg "Yesterday") when I refresh the page in the web application.
Posted 7 years ago
Hi yakbarber,
Sorry that didn't help you. Based on the behavior it sounds like something is still amiss.

You may want to try manually changing the timezone in your Remember The Milk account to something else and back, or double-checking your computer and other devices.

If this keeps up, contact us and we'd be happy to help look into the specifics with you!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.