Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Feature Request: Checklist tasks.

gordonrobb says:
A feature that I used a lot in my old system (Appigo Todo) was having tasks that had checklists in them (instead of subtasks). This mean that you could have a lot of items within a single task, as a reminder, but they did not count as tasks themselves.

This would be a really useful feature if it could be added.
Posted at 9:10am on February 27, 2017
gordonrobb says:
Just bumbling this as there hasn't been a response.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gordonrobb,
We don't necessarily respond to feature requests, though we read all feedback! :)

I notice that you had posted these in the Help forum. Let us know if there's anything you wanted help with in addition to the request.
Posted 7 years ago
gordonrobb says:
Ah, sorry. So have I followed the right process forrequiesting a feature.
Posted 7 years ago
If you wanted to post this in the Ideas Forum, that's probably the best place to post any requests. Others would be able to vote on your ideas, and we can update them with any announcements or changes (e.g. when a new feature launches or if we answer a request more resolutely).
Posted 7 years ago
gordonrobb says:
Will do. thanks for that link. How do I find the ideas forum from the menus?
Posted 7 years ago
Hi gordonrobb,
You can find the different forums from the footer, in the Forums link. (The link here will take you there also, where you can see the Ideas, Help, and Tips & Tricks sections.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.