Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

option to edit completion date of a task

pmreins says:
I renewed as pro member and love how RTM works as a phone, tablet or web-based application and syncs seamlessly. However, I still would like to see the option of editing the date on which a task is completed.

Examples from past posts on this topic:
"I sometimes click completed days after the task was done, and then can't change the completed date. This is important for invoices and seeing how well time is used."

"This feature would be very helpful. Sometimes I am not at a computer to "complete" my task and other times I just plain forget to "complete" the task until later. Being able to edit the completion date is critical, especially to keep reoccurring items working correctly."

Not having this feature makes it impossible to use RTM to effectively conduct simple audits of how time has been spent on a daily basis and monitor tasks you want to develop into habits.

Perhaps this feature has been added and I just don't know how to use it? If it is not available, please help me and other users understand why this case so we can work around this impossible-to-fix aspect of RTM. Thanks!
Posted at 6:51pm on February 8, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi pmreins,
It's not possible to edit the completed date, but we appreciate your feedback here!

You can vote for this in this topic in our Ideas forum.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.