Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Start View setting has no effect

jamezzz says:
I can no longer seem to set the Start View in the Web or iOS apps. I can choose one of my lists like Today or This Week, but this setting has no effect. When RTM comes up it says "The requested list could not be found". I've tried clearing my browser cache and cookies, but it always comes up on All Tasks no matter what this setting is set to. This happens in both the Stable and Beta channels. Sure would be nice to have this functionality working!
Posted at 6:29pm on January 29, 2017
martingchapman says:
How are you getting to RTM in your browsers?
Are you using a previously saved link to a view that has now changed.

Try putting www.rememberthemilk.com into your address bar and see what happens.
Posted 7 years ago
jamezzz says:
Just using www.rememberthemilk.com seems to have resolved it. It then redirects to www.rememberthemilk.com/app/#week and brings up my Start View. What interesting is this is the same URL as my saved link that I generally use. So it's not clear to me what's changed. But it appears to work now. Thanks
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi jamezzz,
Glad to hear you were able to get it working correctly. Let us know if you see anything else… that seems odd that it was stuck like that! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.