Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

change Proxy settings

doja says:
Hi there, does anybody know how I can change the proxy settings for the RTM program in Windows? I'm not an outlook user.
Posted at 7:47am on January 2, 2017
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi doja,
Depending on your computer's/network's proxy connection, you may not be able to configure it in the Windows app. Essentially, if you're not prompted when you install and run the app, it won't be possible to configure. (You may wish to consult with IT or your proxy configuration to see if it's possible to configure another way.)

Ultimately, if it's not possible to use, you would still be able to use the web app with all of the features. :)
Posted 7 years ago
doja says:
Thanks Andrewski. I'll keep on using the web app. :-)
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi doja,
I realize that sounded a bit dismissive of your issue, sorry! The reason it wouldn't always be possible is that the backend tool we use for the desktop apps (Electron) doesn't support all proxy types.

It's something we'd love to support if it becomes available, and we keep track of changes for Electron, so we'll see what we can do in the future! :)
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.