Next
Tomorrow
Scheduled
Someday
Waiting
PROJECTS

but you do not have some mind, for example
Next Someday Waiting 3 things.

the free version also need these gtd mind.
Posted at 4:43am on November 17, 2016
izhaoxiao says:
also i send you email
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi izhaoxiao,
We actually just featured a GTD method in our Tips & Tricks Tuesday post this week, which might be a good place to start for setting up GTD in your account.

You can create as many lists or Smart Lists as you need.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Posted 7 years ago
izhaoxiao says:
sorry, do you mean we can diy the account.
but you know rtm is gtd. why should we create gtd in your account? and you tell me the smart list is important. but i do not understand smart list, you do not have video example. i only know smart list can set do and not do. i do not know what is the meaning. thanks for your reply.
Posted 7 years ago
izhaoxiao says:
for example , i do not understand the meaning.
like this below, why can they work by these setting? i do not understand.
All Projects
hasSubtasks:true
All Tasks
not list:"All Projects"
Classify
list:Inbox or (list:"All Tasks" and isLocated:false) or (start:never and due:never and not (list:"All Projects" or isSubtask:true or tag:next or tag:wait or tag:someday)) or ((tag:next and tag:wait) or (tag:wait and tag:someday) or (tag:next and tag:someday)) or ((tag:next or tag:someday) and not start:never)
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Those Smart Lists are saved searches that you can save in your account to use GTD the way you want with your tasks.

Sorry we don't have video examples available, but let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.