Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

I FIND OUT Two problems, I THINK one is a bug.

izhaoxiao says:
I FIND OUT Two problems, I THINK one is a bug.
i can explain in 2 languages, FIRST is in english , second is in Chinese.
problem 1:
i can see your iphone app has CHINESE language, it can show tomorrow 明天,today 今天, but i use your windows app, it can not show tomorrow chinese language.
this is the first problem.
problem 2:
the repeat task has a bug
for example i set get up 6 am everyday in a month.
if i set the start day and due day today , it can tell me today tomorrow task . but i can not get due time alarm.

if i set start day today and due day 30 days later, it can not give me today task, it will only appear 30 days later.

that is the problem.

so , all of my repeat tasks can not have due time set. the due time set does not suit for repeat task. do you understand the bug?

i do know do you have chinese language server.
i repeat my explain in Chinese again.
这个问题有2个。
1是手机app和电脑windowsapp内容显示不一致。iPhoneapp大都显示的中文,但是电脑app没有显示中文。我用的不习惯。
2设定重复任务无法设置到期时间。否则重复任务就没有每天提示的功能。我只有把开始时间和结束时间都设为今天才能每天不断提醒我。
这是一个bug对不对?
Posted at 4:23am on November 17, 2016
izhaoxiao says:
can your app have all of the gtd mind?
you can see gtd mind need
COLLECT
Inbox
FOCUS
Today
Next
Tomorrow
Scheduled
Someday
Waiting
PROJECTS

but you do not have some mind, for example
Next Someday Waiting 3 things.

the free version also need these gtd mind.
Posted 7 years ago
izhaoxiao says:
also i send you email
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi izhaoxiao,
We don't currently support Chinese in the web app, sorry, but if you wanted to you could contribute through our Translation program.

Regarding the repeat, you would want to put the due date and time in the Due field, and then the repeat of "every day" or "every day for a month" in the Repeat.

Repeats are only based on the due date of a task.

Currently tasks don't show in the Today view based on the start date, but we appreciate the feedback there!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Posted 7 years ago
izhaoxiao says:
hi, i mean the problem is repeat everyday. the due time is the ending time, right? but in your issue, it is the start time. so the start time has no use.
so if i want to set a repeat tast, for example, 5 days from now till 5 days later the repeat task will be over. how can i set that?
no, i can not set that. i can only set the due time is today the start time is never, so the task will notice me everyday.

2 question. i mean the windows chinese version. but it can not start translate. so we can see you only have iphone app chinese version.
Chinese (Simplified)
Web App (25% complete)

Interface (100% complete)

Mobile (100% complete)

Emails (100% complete)

Main Site (92% complete)

iPhone (75% complete)

Android (100% complete)

MilkSync (100% complete)
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

The start and due dates apply to each task in a repeating series, where the repeat applies to the whole duration, and you'd choose a start and due date for each individual task.

For the translation, the "Web App" applies to the web/desktop apps, so once that section is completed we'll be able to make both apps available in Chinese.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.