Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

help me

ivanovsa says:
How to restore the display of all completed task? Now I have after sync shows only completed earlier than 1 month.Please help.
Posted at 11:44am on September 16, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ivanovsa,
Thanks for getting in touch.

You can change this setting in the mobile app’s Settings under “Sync Completed”.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
Hi andrewski,

I don't know how. Please describe step by step.
I didn't sync for a long time. Now I did, but I don't see the tasks completed over a month ago.
Please! I really need them!
Posted 7 years ago
Hi ivanovsa,
You can tap on the Settings in the upper left of the left navigation bar (you may need to tap the menu button at the top to get behind the list view), then scroll down to the Sync setting (the last one before “Sign Out”), and select “All Completed”.

After that you may need to sync manually once to get the newly synced tasks to appear. You can sync by swiping down in any view (the left navigation bar, a list view, a task's details).

Hope this helps!
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
It didn't help.
Now I have executed tasks in the last month and tasks that were executed before the previous sync.
Completed tasks for a large period of time (since the last synchronization (2015) and prior to August (2016)) are missing.
Please help.
Posted 7 years ago
Hi ivanovsa,
You may want to check the web or desktop apps to make sure that these completed tasks appear there. If they were deleted or in an archived list they may not appear.

And feel free to contact us if there’s anything else you’d like help looking in to!
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
No, I don't see them anywhere.

I see tasks completed in October 2015 and then I see the tasks 16 Aug 2016.
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
How can I see tasks completed in January, February, March, etc. in 2016?
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
They were gone after sync. They are now nowhere to be found. But I did not delete.
Help to recover them please.
Posted 7 years ago
Sorry to hear that!

Can you contact us so we can look into this more specifically!
Posted 7 years ago
Sorry to hear that!

Can you contact us so we can look into this more specifically? We’re happy to help look into this.
Posted 7 years ago
ivanovsa says:
Yes, but only tomorrow.
Please help. To me very important these tasks are.

I will write to you tomorrow.
Thanks for the support.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.