Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to get back panel on the right hand side

(closed account) says:
The new Web app had a pane on the right hand side that shows the details of the task (such as due date and urls etc.).
I accidentally closed that pane, and now when I click on a task, the details show up by covering the task list.
How do I get the right panel to come back?

Probably a dumb question, so I tried searching but couldn't find the info.
Posted at 2:21am on July 20, 2016
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi iammai,

The right hand side pane will always show there as long as your browser window is big enough to accomodate it - otherwise, if you're on a smaller screen, it will hide to save space.

Is it possible that you've resized your browser window to be smaller, or are using a different sized screen?
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
Thank you so much!
I resized the browser window to a much larger size, and the right hand side pane reappeared!
I tried different window widths, and there seems to be a magical point where Remember The Milk decides the space is too small for the extra pane. It is way more intelligent than I am.

So, everything is solved. Thank you again!
Posted 7 years ago
elise (Remember The Milk) says:
No problem! Glad it's working for you now :)
Posted 7 years ago
jamesr404 says:
You can also zoom in and zoom out on the webpage to make the side pane disappear or appear. Can be done in most browsers with ctrl-mouse scrolling.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.