Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

2 versions of RTM?

(closed account) says:
A year ago I started with RTM on an old Phone and internet but never really used it. Recently I bought a new Phone, loaded the app, logged in (same data) and started fresh. But on internet & old Phone the old tasks are active, and none of the new imput is visable. I need the data because my new Phone broke down. What is the problem and how can retrieve my recent data? Thanx
Posted at 9:59am on June 30, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi sluis21,
Sorry to hear about the syncing troubles. You may want to double-check each app's Settings under Account Info ("Account" in the web app) to make sure the username matches in each place.

If the username is the same in all places, you can manually sync the mobile apps by swiping down in any view (the left navigation bar, a list view, a task's details).

Last, if you have any further problems it'd be great if you could contact us so we could discuss specifics, get a screenshot of how your tasks appear, etc.

Keep us posted!
Posted 7 years ago
sluis201 says:
It worked! I created another account and didn't remember, so there was indeed a difference in username. Now i'm InSync again!
Thanks very much for the help. I now know how dependend I am of RTM - Really can't live a day without ;-)
keep up the great work!!
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Excellent, I'm so glad to hear you got everything in sync again. :)

Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help with!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.