Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show list associated with a task when viewing list of tasks

paul.woolverton says:
I use RTM in a browse on Windows 10, an Android Samsung NOOK tablet app, and an Android Nexus One phone app. When I view a list of tasks in the phone app, each task shows the list associated with the task. This is a handy feature when viewing a smart list containing tasks from multiple lists. When I view a list of tasks in the Windows browser and the tablet app, the tasks do not show the associated list. How do I set the Windows browser view and the tablet app so that the tasks show the associated list?
Posted at 7:33pm on June 13, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi paul.woolverton,
This isn't currently possible in our latest Android app and web app. Thanks for your feedback though, which you may also want to vote on in our Ideas Forum.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
paul.woolverton says:
I am confused. You say: This isn't currently possible in our latest Android app. Was the feature in an earlier version of the Android app, for the Nexus One phone?
Posted 7 years ago
Hi paul.woolverton,
Yes, this would've been available in our Remember The Milk app version 3, as pictured here:

http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/post/116837876868/the-all-new-remember-the-milk-for-android-and

If that's not what you're seeing, can you contact us so we can get some more specifics and help out? Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
paul.woolverton says:
That is what I see on my phone. How do I get version 3 for my Samsung NOOK tablet?
Posted 7 years ago
Hi paul.woolverton,
It's not possible to downgrade the app if you're using version 4 on your NOOK, sorry.

Thanks for your feedback that you don't like this change; you can vote on it in that link above.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.