Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

[webapp] [new UI] Constant update notification and need to "reload now" multiple times

mederel says:
Hi,

I am using the new UI of the web application. It works very well by the way, no complains there.

The only annoying thing is about updates. Everytime I reboot my machine RTM webapp is launched again in its saved tab. I am automatically logged in as I chose to be remembered. But systematically I get notified that an update is available and that I need to reload.

Then I click on the link, it reloads, but asks to reload again! Is it not possible to do all updates at once?

Also I would like just to always have the latest. Is it not possible to activate automatic reloads?

Thanks and best regards,
Posted at 8:22am on May 10, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mederel,
We have had frequent updates as we've tried to resolve issues and improve functionality in the web app. It's not currently possible to reload automatically but the updates should apply all at once and shouldn't be continuous! :)

You may want to clear your cache and try updating/reloading again to see if that applies correctly and resolves this issue.

If it continues though, please let us know!
Posted 7 years ago
mederel says:
will do, thanks for the answer
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.