Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Dates on notes on recurring tasks are not being persisted.

ricsto says:
I use a weekday recurring tasks and the each day I use the notes field to update the status of the focus of the task. Each day all notes with the task end up with the same time and date. Steps to reproduce. Using new RTM UI within Safari 9.1 or android app. Select task -> add note->save->mark task as complete. The task is set up to recur "after weekday". Go to the recurred task in tomorrows task list. Clicking on task shows all notes have exactly the same date on them and then was the data the task was marked as complete.

In summary when a recurring task is marked as complete all time stamps of all notes within the task have their timestamp set to the time the recurring task is marked as complete. The next day I add another note and when I mark the task as complete for that day all notes have that timestamp and so on and so forth.

Help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Rich
Posted at 9:58am on April 25, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Rich,
Thanks for your feedback here. Currently notes will be saved with the most recent timestamp (in this example, when the next task is generated) as you've noticed but we appreciate your description of the preference you would rather see. I've passed this on to our development team.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.