Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

New app on Android syncs the wrong date of the task.

ldsrtm says:
New app on Android syncs the wrong date of the task.

Found the problem on the phone. On the tablet everything works correctly

Not the phone when I postpone an overdue task yesterday, its date remains the same, instead set the value to "today". Tasks whose date is on Monday, the app shows as tomorrow, although tomorrow is Sunday.

What am I doing wrong?

p.s.
I am in mourning because it has lost a favorite tool. :(
Перевести вGoogleBing
Posted at 8:10pm on April 23, 2016
ldsrtm says:
When postponing today's tasks for tomorrow (on the desktop, in a web app) app for Android remains importance today.

When postponing today's tasks for tomorrow (on the desktop, in a web app) app for Android remains importance today.
--
The devs read this forum?
Posted 7 years ago
ldsrtm says:
On tablet is the software version 4.0.18, and the phone is not working correctly version 4.0.20.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ldsrtm,
Sorry to hear about this! You may want to try these steps on our site for updating your timezone/location on your phone (which seems to have the problem) to match your tablet and your Remember The Milk account. Any discrepancies in the timezone will cause the behaviors that you've noticed.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Posted 7 years ago
ldsrtm says:
Hello!

Timezone is the first thing I checked, since I already encountered this problem.

The case wasn't in time zones, but something in sync.

Now everything's back to normal - I'm happy! :)

--

Really got other errors, but with the web version, but it is not to you as I understand.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
I'm glad to hear everything ended up syncing. Keep us posted on how things go or if you have any further issues.

Let us know if we can help with anything else in the meantime!
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.