Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Remind me of tasks until dismissed

asanz says:
using IOS reminders, reminders appear on the lock screen. If I ignore them, use my phone to say, check email and allow the phone to re-lock, reminders appear on screen again.... over and over until I do the action and then manually select" complete" to the task on the lock screen.

Any way to be RTM to continuously nag me?
Posted at 6:38pm on March 30, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi asanz,
It's not possible for third-party apps to nag you in this way, sorry.

What you could do is to add multiple reminders to your tasks so you could be reminded leading up to its due date.

It would also be possible to configure your Daily Digest to send reminders for overdue tasks as well so you don't forget about them outside of the apps. :)

Hope this helps!
Posted 7 years ago
asanz says:
That's unfortunate... but thanks! At lease it not a limit of RTM!
Posted 7 years ago
(closed account) says:
Hello - this actually should be possible. Please look at the app called "Due" in the App Store. It constantly nags you until a task is done.

I would also like this feature implemented in RTM. Currently, I have all my normal tasks located in RTM. But, I use the Due app to nag me of something that is time sensitive or something that I just cannot afford to miss.

I really wish RTM would have this feature built in though.

Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
robert.ward says:
Ha I use the Due app for those kind of reminders as well. Great app.
Posted 7 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi sctwhitlow,
We're not familiar with Due specifically, but we appreciate your feedback for what kind of behavior you'd be looking for.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.