Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Shared list not showing up

meltycheeze says:
I've created a chore list to share with my wife. After creating it, I have shared it with her and she receives the invite. However, when she accepts it, the list does not show. She has received shared tasks within the list, but the list is not showing in her sidebar. Are we missing something?
Posted at 6:21pm on March 23, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi fluffymutant,
Not missing something, sorry to hear about this!

Can you contact us so we can help with some more specifics? Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
tylerdog says:
My husband and I have a similar issue. I created a shopping list to share in the iPhone app, he accepted the share. However, it is only showing in his web login and not on his iPhone app, where it would be a game changer for us. Thinking it might be a syncing issue with the web app but not seeing what to do. Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
Hi tylerdog,
Sorry to hear about this. Does it help to remove the iPhone app and reinstall it, or to log out and back in? Let us know if that makes the shared list appear and we'll continue to investigate this.
Posted 7 years ago
juliekesterson says:
My husband and I were having the same issue, reinstalling the app solved the problem. Thank you!
Posted 7 years ago
Thanks for letting us know. We've added this to our list to investigate so we appreciate you letting us know what you've seen.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.