Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Resizing Center Panel (Task List) on Web App?

klliopatra says:
Is there a way to resize the panels on the web app. When no task is selected, the the left panel is just an empty blue space, which is valuable screen real estate. I'd like to be able to expand the middle section listing the tasks (still with no task selected), so that my task names won't wrap onto a second line. Is there a way to do this?
Posted at 9:08pm on March 22, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi klliopatra,
This isn't currently possible, but thanks for the feedback here! I've passed this on to our development team for review.

You may also want to submit this in our Ideas forum for others to vote on too.
Posted 7 years ago
klliopatra says:
Thank you so much for your prompt response!

Also, in your recent update you mentioned a "desktop app." Where can I download this for Windows?

Thanks again!
Posted 7 years ago
The desktop app is currently available for Mac OS X, but will be available for Windows and Linux soon. Stay tuned for updates!
Posted 7 years ago
klliopatra says:
Great! That is so fantastic! If you're looking for alpha or beta testers on the Windows app, I would be honored to help. I previously worked in tech support (long ago), and I am a very thorough beta tester. I use Windows 10 Professional on my home laptop and Windows 7 Enterprise on my office laptop. I'd be delighted to test the app on both platforms. Please do keep me in mind! Thanks!
Posted 7 years ago
We appreciate that! If you haven't yet, you can sign up for our Pro Tester Program, and you'll be contacted when we have testing available. :)
Posted 7 years ago
klliopatra says:
Will do! Thanks again! :-)
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.