Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks disappear

hanna.berheim says:
When I try to add tasks in the Android app on my new Fairphone 2 (based on 5.1 Lollipop), they simply disappear. Without exceptions. I have restarted the phone as well as re-installing the app. Does anybody have a solution to this bug or way to get around the problem?
Posted at 9:17am on March 13, 2016
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi hanna.berheim,
We've heard of a few issues with Fairphone devices caused by a device-specific behavior. It seems like Fairphone will be addressing this in a software update, but you can see more about working around it currently in the Fairphone Forum.

Let us know if we can help with anything else!
Posted 8 years ago
j.don.wells says:
It isn't just Fairphone. My Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 does the same thing. What you must do is create a blank task first then create the real task. The blank task will disappear and the second task will be created.
Posted 8 years ago
Hi j.don.wells,
That sounds like a different issue. If it's possible to contact us with some details, we'd love to investigate that more, thanks!
Posted 8 years ago
solid71 says:
I have the same issue with Samsung Galaxy S5.
Also, the Web App is not saving changes or new tasks. That one I am working on with Tristan, but the Android is a ne issue for me, but quite prevalent here, I can see.
Posted 7 years ago
Hi solid71,
The problem reported here is specific to Fairphone devices (and should be resolved by now with an update to Fairphone firmware). We are happy to help investigate any similar-seeming problems, and Tristian will be in touch with you via email.
Posted 7 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.