Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

The new app sucks

mras says:
It's full of bugs and unfortunately useless for me because I cannot rely on it anymore. Does anybody know how to get back to the old version or can anybody recommend a substitute for RTM?
Posted at 11:47am on February 15, 2016
asworley says:
You may want to look into TickTick. Hoping the RTM team fixes the app. I agree. It's terrible in its current state. The desktop application is excellent!
Posted 8 years ago
rampager says:
What bugs?
Posted 8 years ago
mras says:
The weekly view is mixed up, tasks are not sorted and after checking a rescheduling task it still appears on "today". This is what I found out using it for one day - which the RTM test team obviously did not...
TickTick looks promising. I'll give it a chance. Thx.
Posted 8 years ago
rampager says:
Weird, change the sort on it maybe? Tap "This Week v", Edit This Week and change the sort order to something else. *shrug* works for me.
Posted 8 years ago
azclaire says:
I also can't get my tasks to sort by due date or task name or priority. I have rebooted the phone, changed to a new sort type and rebooted again. The sort order doesn't change with any sort type.

Posted 8 years ago
rampager says:
Are you changing the right sort type? The "default sort order" option doesn't seem to change anything, you need to change the actual list's sort order. Tap the name at the top when you're viewing the list, Edit it, and change the sort there.
Posted 8 years ago
simonblundell says:
Lucky you I cant even get logged on!!!!!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.