Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Google Calendar RTM add-on not working?

tangosix says:
Anybody having this issue?

RTM add-on to Google Calendar is there, when you click on the blue icon on any date the box opens but there are no tasks...

Started 3 days ago...

Any idea?
All browsers are affected (I load the "unsafe scripts option off course)
Posted at 1:52pm on February 6, 2016
bioman50 says:
I am confused! Whenever I try to set up a sync with my Google Calendar, the menu disappears and nothing happens. If I go to my calendar there is nothing there. Perhaps someone can step me through - and a little discussion on how to use it might also be helpful!
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
I can't get the Google Calendar export to work.
It's been sitting there for 5 days, and nothing — an empty calendar named Remember the Milk. I've tried to install it on several different Gmail accts. I have also experimented with noodling up the URL of the iCal feed, using http / https / webcal. Also, adding #hashtag on the end of the URL. It's not working, and I know that the iCal file has data in it.
Posted 8 years ago
(closed account) says:
Yeeesh this had me locked up for over a week. I was using the wrong iCal address for my Google Calendar, and I expect others have made this same mistake. RTM might want to clarify in their support docs.

For gCal, you do NOT want to use the links from this RTM page:
AccountSettings ~> Export ~> [DownloadExport]
(even though, looks to me like, this is a an iCal link)

For gCal, follow all the directions on this page:
www.rememberthemilk.com/help/?ctx=feeds.icalendar.howsubscribe.googlecalendar

Then, use the iCal links on RTM tasks like this one:
Inbox ~> (uncheckTasks) ~> CalendarIcon ~> iCalAddress

Once I got this right, my RTM events showed up in my gCal in a couple minutes! I hope this helps others before they lose a week of their RTM like I did. ☮
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.