Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

cannot access m.rememberthemilk..com - expired security certificate.

mickeypr says:
I am getting error message on all browsers: (am I the only one who is getting it?)

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to m.rememberthemilk.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

m.rememberthemilk.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 9/1/2015 04:26. The current time is 9/1/2015 21:17. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
Posted at 4:26am on September 2, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mickeypr,
Thanks for reporting this issue. We added this to our list to investigate this week. Sorry for the inconvenience currently!
Posted 8 years ago
srakyi says:
Hello @andrewski, any progress with this? (I was using m.rememberthemilk.com quite often :-/)
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
We don't have an update currently, sorry, but we'll post when we do!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.