Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Is there a way to save a list?

katie.warner says:
I am wondering if there is a way to save a list?

For example, in my work, if X happens, then that means I need to do a list of Y tasks. I would like to be able to have those tasks already created in RTM, and then all I have to do is go in an assign due dates.

But, I would like it to save the list of Y tasks as a Saved LIst so that the next time X happens, I can just do it again.
Posted at 10:59pm on June 16, 2015
azclaire says:
Create an actual List. You can do this via the settings menu on line and within the mobile apps on the list of Lists. (Yikes!). If you don't need these tasks all the time you can archive your List so it doesn't show most of the time then un-archive it when you need to use it. Archiving can only be done on line.

Or you could create a tag just for these tasks. I would start the tag name with Z- so it shows at the very bottom of the tags & is out of my way most of the time.

Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi katie.warner,
It's not possible to have a "Saved List" of tasks, but you can duplicate a task in the web app.

It'd also be possible to save a list of tasks in a note somewhere and to send that into your Remember The Milk account by email.

Hope this helps!
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.