Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

"Network changed" and HTTPS errors, intermittently

giro says:
I've been using RMilk for almost a decade. The following have happened on and off for me since I can remember, and it doesn't matter which browser or OS I use. It seems to happen once I've left the window open for hours/days and then try to add a task.

Screenshot:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/112153/Screenshot%202015-05-12%2013.35.15.png

Some of the errors are "Network Changed" errors. Other times, the application attempts to load non-HTTPS content while the main URL is HTTP content.

The actual symptom I experience is that the add-task process initiates but never seems to succeed. The progress-spinner just keeps spinning. When I refresh the page, the task has been added, but I can't add any tasks until that spinner stops, so it breaks the page.
Posted at 10:08pm on May 12, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi giro,
You may want to try these steps, which may cover some general browser troubleshooting that could help.

If reloading the web app helps for a while and this is specific to letting the web app stay loaded for a few days though, please contact us so we can help more specifically.
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.