Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Please, Pretty Please, Keep Notes on "After" Tasks

webtickets.com says:
Hi,
My question was answered before, I posted below, but can we PLEASE change this?
I was about to give up on RTM because I simply could not keep up using every because it made such a mess with all the repeats but I needed things to repeat, I just did not need to see every repeat.
Then I discovered AFTER which totally works for me as I do not get duplicates as the task does not repeat until I actually get to it.
BUT my notes are so important, it is how I actually know what to do with my reminder.
I just discovered this flaw, "I must be crazy, I made all these notes and they are now gone, damn, that is going to cost me money, I really needed those notes, I am an idiot".
Then I tested to find out I am not crazy, my notes always repeated before, now they do not since I choose to use "After".
I will upgrade to PRO if you change this, seriously, I need this, you want to make money, yea, I get it. I cross my fingers. Plus, I bet Janet below will be happy too!

Carl

Notes on tasks don't recur

janet.janowiak says:
I have a number of task items set to recur "after 1 week" or "after 1 day". I have multiple notes associated with these items. On the weekly recurring task, the notes pull over but on the daily recurring tasks they don't. Is there any way to resolve this?

Posted at 7:56am on July 26, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi janet.janowiak,
Currently notes don't recur on "after" tasks, but you can switch the repeat to "every 1 week" or "every 1 day" etc. to have the notes continue on each instance.

Hope that helps!

Posted 8 months ago
Posted at 4:39pm on April 30, 2015
paul.woolverton says:
+1
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.