Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Sorting of Tasks in Smart List

ljfong says:
I just noticed that sorting ability is conspicuously absent for Smart List and I could not find anyway to specify sorting either in the query capability. Is this feature simply missing or I am missing it?
Posted at 6:54pm on March 30, 2015
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ljfong,
You can sort your Smart Lists the same as your lists—each has a separate sort. You can find the sort option at the top right of each Smart List in the web app, or by editing the Smart List in the mobile apps.

Hope this helps!
Posted 9 years ago
tomph says:
It seems that there are only two options, alphabetical or drag and drop. (I am using the new version of the web app). Shouldn't it be possible to, say, start with priority, then due date, etc.?
Posted 8 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi tomph,
Sorting by priority or due date should be options in addition to sorting by name and drag and drop. Sorting by priority does sort by due date afterward (within each priority).

Also, you can use the new "Sort by advanced" options to create a different sort based on your own criteria or preference. Hope this helps!

(This applies to some top-secret things over in the Remember The Milk Pro Tester Program.)
Posted 8 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.