Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

RTM for Gmail does not load in Firefox (32.0)

gerbert.jansen says:
As of today, the RTM for Gmail (1.0.7) Add-on seems to be broken. The RTM panel does show up, but displays the message 'Loading...' (and also a clickable 'Refresh') but remains in this status. Clicking refresh, reloading Gmail alltogether, restarting the browser (Firefox 32) all have no effect. Probably incompatible with Firefox 32 (in version 31 the add-on was running OK).

The problem seems to be browser-related, because RTM for Gmail 1.0.3 in Chromium is running fine.

This issue occurs both under Windows7 and Ubuntu (14.04).

Has anyone had the same experience? Any ideas on how to solve this?
Posted at 7:30am on September 5, 2014
nmurray says:
I have exactly the same problem (and no idea how to fix it). I tried disabling all other extensions to see if there were any conflicts but still had the problem. Hope they can fix it soon.
Posted 9 years ago
luca.palli says:
Same issue on OS X (10.9.4) and Firefox 32, on another OS X (10.9.4) and Firefox 31 the RTM for Gmail still working fine.
Posted 9 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gerbert.jansen,
Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry for the inconvenience! I've added this to our list to investigate.

In the meantime, as you mentioned this should work in Chrome/Chromium.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime!
Posted 9 years ago
ethan.white says:
I can confirm this issue on Ubuntu 14.04 with RTM for Gmail (1.0.7) in Firefox (32.0).
Posted 9 years ago
racm says:
I confirm the problem. FF 32.0 in both Windows 7 and Ubuntu 14.04 (same platforms as described by Gerbert). I posted an entry in the forum too, but no replies yet:

https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/gmail/18428/

Please fix it, people. I got used to it and RTM is practically useless to me without it!
Posted 9 years ago
(closed account) says:
RTM for Gmail 1.0.8 fixed the problem for me in Firefox. Thanks... Now if we could just have it look more like the RTM gadget (now defunct), and not take up two lines per task, all would be well again.
Posted 9 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. We're glad the 1.0.8 update fixes it!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.