Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

events -> task list ....

david.fickes says:
Okay, I've spent two hours trying to find this answer. I'm a student with classes at three different colleges. Most of them export to a calendar format for assignment due dates and so forth.

What I'd really like is to be able to have them show up in a task list. Since the classes are all online, I just want a simple unified list of whats due next and then be able to check them off so I don't have to spend a lot of time web hopping to make sure that I've gotten them all done.

I spent at least two hours this weekend hopping from one class website to the next to make sure that I had posted my introduction for each class.... and ended up bouncing through at least one class three times because I wasn't sure ...

Any good ideas... I'm new to RTM but I've been using iCal and Google calendar for a while.

-d
Posted at 6:40pm on August 25, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi David,
You can use Remember The Milk for Google Calendar to manage your tasks in or next to your calendar. That may help you manage your classes alongside your tasks and work to integrate them.

Otherwise, it may be helpful to look at our email service for something you could use to import tasks into Remember The Milk.

Hope this helps!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.