Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Android Widget Settings

phaseburn says:
I saw screen shots of a transparent/black themed widget that was tying into a task list a few months ago on a forum when somebody posted a screen cap of their home screen. The widget didn't say RTM out right, but I think I remember the author saying it was RTM. I can't find the original post (or even remember the forum I saw it on, I'm on so many of them these days), so sadly I can't confirm nor ask the poster.

After looking through the widget settings for the actual RTM Android app (Oh Zeus do they need help. Like, srsly!) I know that it wasn't the standard one. The standard one that is included in RTM is pretty disgraceful, to be blunt, and, stands out like a sore thumb on my home screen.

So I'm asking if anybody has any idea what that widget I saw all those months ago was/could have been? It was mostly transparent with a black task headline, and had a list of the individual tasks below it. I'm not sure if it accessed RTM directly using the API, or, if there was some other method/source, that sync'd with RWM (for instance, his RTM account sync'd with Google Tasks, and, this was a widget that displayed items from Google Tasks) making it not directly related to RTM entirely. Either would be more than acceptable to me.

Basically, what I want is a task manager that can access tasks on my home screen from RTM in some round about or direct way, that is transparent and black, and fits my HOLO dark theme very well. Any help/advice would be appreciated.
Posted at 8:52pm on June 1, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi phaseburn,
Sorry to hear you don't like the widgets, but thanks for your feedback!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.