Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Galaxy S4 app does not authenticate properly

peter.janson says:
Hi,

I have used RTM succesfully in my old galaxy s3 and the Windows web based RTM in the past. Recently purchased a new Galaxy S4 and installed the RTM app but my user name and pasword is rejected as incorrect every time and there is no doubt I am entering it correctly.

Also tried login into the web based RTM from my Galaxy s4 browser and I have same problem. Cam mot log into my account .

When I run RTM on the windows based browser, my user and password do work properly and I am able to log in.

Tried uninstalling the RTM app and reinstalling it. It just simple refuses to recognize my user and password from my android.

Any suggestions?

Thx

Posted at 3:10pm on May 15, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi peter.janson,
Sorry to hear about this! I've added this to our list to investigate.

The only thing I can suggest is to try resetting your password from your phone to see if that works then. You can enter your email address on our reset page, open the email from your phone, and enter your new password.

After that, we'd be curious to know if that works to log in. Let us know here, or feel free to contact us if you'd like us to look into anything else (where we can correspond with you privately by email).
Posted 9 years ago
jan.sosniecki says:
I have the same problem on my Galaxy S5, but had no problem on my previous G S2.
I have reset the password, and ii works on my PC. And even managed, just to be sure, to copy this working password to a synchronized file from my computer to my S5, and from there I copied it to the RTM app on my phone to be sure that the password was correct. But no chance.
So I would have a suggestion too.
Posted 9 years ago
jan.sosniecki says:
I finally resolved the problem which is due to a procedural error.
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.