Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

'delete'-key does not delete task!?

lars_m says:
Hi,

I just began using Internet Explorer instead of Chrome and I noticed that the 'del' key no longer deletes a task (it does nothing). Accidently, I stumbled upon a 6 year old post about the '.' key deletes tasks and indeed it does in my case. I guess this is not intentional. I have tried clearing the cache and logging in and out. Didn't help.

Internet Explorer 11
Windows 7 pro sp1
Danish keyboard (I guess this is the culprit)

Any help or fix would be appreciated

Thanks,

Lars
Posted at 8:41am on March 18, 2014
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi Lars,
I've added this to our list to investigate as well. I am noting the issue where we corrected this six years ago, in case it's a similar fix this time around. :)

In the meantime, let me know if there's anything else I can help with!
Posted 10 years ago
lars_m says:
Great! Thanks.
Posted 10 years ago
lars_m says:
Well, there's one small thing, actually (if this still counts as the 'meantime'... I guess it does, since the 'delete'-key still doesn't delete):

The tag cloud looks funny in Internet Explorer 11. The line breaks are not aligned to the borders of the box, which makes some tags "stick out". Do I need to make adjustments in my browser or is this a bug?
Posted 9 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lars_m,
It'd be great if you could contact us about that one so we could look into it a bit more. Thanks!
Posted 9 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.