Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Smart lists do show the tasks on the Web

paul.woolverton says:
I created smart lists on Android and on the Web
The smart lists do show the tasks on the Web.
Posted at 4:17pm on December 8, 2013
paul.woolverton says:
CORRECTION
The smart lists do NOT show the tasks on the Web
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi paul.woolverton,
Smart Lists may not show completely consistent results between the web app and mobile apps if the search operators aren't exactly consistent with what we expect in terms of case—for example, 'tagcontains' may not work but 'tagContains' would, or 'phone or call' may not work but 'phone OR call' would.

This is on our list to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience while this may occur.

In the meantime, we can update this by changing the Smart List criteria. If you'd like to post your Smart List criteria here, we can suggest what would work consistently across devices. If you'd prefer to contact us and send the Smart List privately, that'd be an option too. :)
Posted 10 years ago
paul.woolverton says:
I found a contributing factor to the problem. I created the Smart List in the Android app. By default, the app capitalizes the first letter. So I had
Due:yesterday
This works in the Android app but not on the web. The web requires
due:yesterday
This also works in the app. I have revised my Smart List operators to be consistent with those shown in Advanced Search Operators. All are now working as expected.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Thanks for letting us know. I've added that to our list to investigate!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.