Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

igoogle and ighome RTM gadgets both broke today

bdlyon says:
igoogle and ighome RTM gadgets both broke today. Makes me a little nervous given that igoogle is shutting down in a few weeks. Are we going to support the ighome gadget?

The RTM page is useless to me as a stand alone web page. I need it with my calendar and email on one page. Works great on my Android phone but really need the gadget to work too.
Posted at 9:40pm on October 3, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi bdlyon,
We don't officially support ighome currently, but we do currently support the gadget. Can you contact us so we can get a screenshot and see about any other browser errors/issues?

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
lincolnloop says:
I'm seeing the same thing in Chrome 30.0.1599.69 on OS X 10.8.4

I can login, but the list is always empty: http://cl.ly/image/1B2N0P1p1y1R

It works fine in Firefox, however.
Posted 10 years ago
hgbash says:
RTM Gadget: Last successful use in Google Chrome~10/4/13. "Maintenance" notice up Saturday. Today, gadget in both ighome and google/ig for google chrome show no tasks. add -task or option change hangs on [Save] button. Gmail widget and RTM home page both work. Reloading gadget in both ighome.com and google/ig did not resolve. No "refresh/logout" links as in firefox gadget. Works in firefox.

Win7 > google Chrome 30
Posted 10 years ago
Hi lincolnloop and hgbash,
Sorry about the downtime on Saturday; this gadget issue is unrelated.

We corrected an issue with the Google Calendar/Gmail gadgets in Chrome over the weekend; they should be working now. Perhaps the iGoogle one was showing the same problem?

Let us know if you have any further problems!
Posted 10 years ago
bdlyon says:
Yep, both back up and working again in both Chrome and Firefox. Thanks everyone. I was not aware how lost i would be without RTM until it was gone!
Posted 10 years ago
eddiedeegan says:
Hello

igHome can support *one*RTM list but not two (if you add a second RTM gadget, and refresh the browser [chrome], both gadgets convert to the same / last list added)

Any update if this will be fixed? I liked having several RTM lists available for use.

Thanks
Posted 10 years ago
Hi eddiedeegan,
We don't currently support igHome, sorry. Thanks for your interest though! You may want to suggest this in our Ideas forum.

Thanks again!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.