Velkommen!  Dansk Language Switcher

igoogle and ighome RTM gadgets both broke today

bdlyon Pro says:

igoogle and ighome RTM gadgets both broke today. Makes me a little nervous given that igoogle is shutting down in a few weeks. Are we going to support the ighome gadget?

The RTM page is useless to me as a stand alone web page. I need it with my calendar and email on one page. Works great on my Android phone but really need the gadget to work too.

Posted at 9:40pm on October 3, 2013

andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:

Hi bdlyon,
We don't officially support ighome currently, but we do currently support the gadget. Can you contact us so we can get a screenshot and see about any other browser errors/issues?

Thanks!

Posted 9 months ago

lincolnloop says:

I'm seeing the same thing in Chrome 30.0.1599.69 on OS X 10.8.4

I can login, but the list is always empty: http://cl.ly/image/1B2N0P1p1y1R

It works fine in Firefox, however.

Posted 9 months ago

hgbash says:

RTM Gadget: Last successful use in Google Chrome~10/4/13. "Maintenance" notice up Saturday. Today, gadget in both ighome and google/ig for google chrome show no tasks. add -task or option change hangs on [Save] button. Gmail widget and RTM home page both work. Reloading gadget in both ighome.com and google/ig did not resolve. No "refresh/logout" links as in firefox gadget. Works in firefox.

Win7 > google Chrome 30

Posted 9 months ago

Hi lincolnloop and hgbash,
Sorry about the downtime on Saturday; this gadget issue is unrelated.

We corrected an issue with the Google Calendar/Gmail gadgets in Chrome over the weekend; they should be working now. Perhaps the iGoogle one was showing the same problem?

Let us know if you have any further problems!

Posted 9 months ago

bdlyon Pro says:

Yep, both back up and working again in both Chrome and Firefox. Thanks everyone. I was not aware how lost i would be without RTM until it was gone!

Posted 9 months ago

eddiedeegan Pro says:

Hello

igHome can support *one*RTM list but not two (if you add a second RTM gadget, and refresh the browser [chrome], both gadgets convert to the same / last list added)

Any update if this will be fixed? I liked having several RTM lists available for use.

Thanks

Posted 9 months ago

Hi eddiedeegan,
We don't currently support igHome, sorry. Thanks for your interest though! You may want to suggest this in our Ideas forum.

Thanks again!

Posted 9 months ago

This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.