Hi. Trying to create "every weekday" task on my phone and got stuck.
When I write "every weekday" in the task settings in Russian and press Ok, it just changes my text to "every 1 day" (also in Russian).
When I write the same in English, it translates text to Russian just right, but again changes it to "every 1 day" after I close the settings.
I must notice, this was the first task, I've tried to create after buying pro account, so now I'm a little bit afraid of what would happen (or not happen when it should) after I move all of my tasks from Google to rtm.
Posted at 9:09pm on September 5, 2013