Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Recurring tasks in outlook duplicating before complete

lbair001 says:
I have a number of weekly or monthly tasks in my Outlook task list set up to "regenerate once the task is completed". These tasks (at least those set to regenerate one day after the task is completed) have begun to appear in my task list daily, whether or not they've been completed. This creates a very cluttered task list. It also appears (limited observational evidence) that the reoccurrence pattern has been changed in outlook to reoccur daily.

Is this a problem with my Remember the Milk? or is it a case of functionality that is imperfectly integrated with Outlook? If the latter, do you (when?) plan on adding this capability.
Posted at 5:01pm on September 4, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi lbair001,
It does sound like your repeats changed; not sure how that could have happened.

If you look in Remember The Milk, you should see that your tasks' repeats are "every 1 day" instead of "after 1 day"; you should be able to change this back to "after 1 day" or "regenerate once the task is completed" in Outlook.

Let us know if there's anything that might have caused those repeats to change; feel free to contact us if you'd like us to take a closer look at your account as well. Hope this helps!
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.