Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Reminder for an individual task

williamson6 says:
Hi all,

Brand new to RTM here! Logged on this afternoon to set a reminder for a specific task, but was shocked to see that feature missing.

Is it really true that I can't set a reminder for an individual task?? I do not want reminders for everything, just for the occasional task here and there.

If there is a way to make this work in RTM, please help me out! I searched through the forums but couldn't find anything helpful. If not, consider this another complaint about reminders added to the pile.

Thanks all!
Posted at 7:24pm on July 14, 2013
brendan says:
Hi williamson6,
That's correct, it's not currently possible to configure reminders for individual tasks. All reminders are sent based on your tasks' due dates, and your reminder settings apply to all your tasks, although you are able to receive reminders differently depending on whether the task has a due time (eg. "today at 3:00pm") or just a due date (eg. "today").

Thanks for the feedback on the individual reminders. I'll make sure the development team gets this for review.
Posted 10 years ago
williamson6 says:
Thanks for your feedback. I do think that this feature would be extremely helpful.
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.