Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

How to avoid to re-log in when using multiple devices?

gioele says:
I use RTM from multiple computer and from my phone using Opera Mini. Whenever I change from one of these devices to another I am asked to log in again.

Is there a way to get around this problem? I do not mind the occasional forced login, but having to do this three of four times a day is tiresome.
Posted at 12:50pm on May 3, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gioele,
Our system does request you to log in when it appears that you're logging in from a different location. This may happen for you with Opera Mini, since it uses Opera's servers to contact our site (so the IP address may be different each time).

If you're using a smartphone or device with a built-in browser, let us know if the same problem happens with that browser. Otherwise, maybe it'd be possible to try not using Opera Mini for a day or two to rule that out. (If it's just happening on your computers, it could be a browser problem; these steps could be helpful.)

Hope this helps!
Posted 10 years ago
gioele says:
Hi andrewski, thank you for your reply.

Couldn't you avoid re-logins for the last 5 or 10 most recently used IPs instead of just the last IP? I usually move from home, to office, to mobile, to friends and, finally, back home. Each of these requires me to log in again. I do not think I am the only one with this issues.
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi gioele,
Thanks for your feedback -- I'll pass that on the rest of the team for consideration! :)
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.