Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due time issue (European format)

henrik.borcher says:
When creating or changing a due timestamp like 19:30 (European time format) it is recognized as 19:00.

Changing the time to 19:30 again will ensure the correct time.

Small problem, but annoying that I have to retype the time twice every time.
Posted at 7:39am on April 2, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi henrik.borcher,
Could you let me know what language you're using and how you're adding the time? (Are you using Smart Add or the Due field on the right?) Some specific examples of what you're typing would be helpful, like so:

Clean up kitchen ^today 19:30 #Personal @Home

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
henrik.borcher says:
Hi Andrew,

I'm using Smart Add and writing the task description in Danish. My Win7 installation is English as is the RTM web interface.

An example: Test Navision ^today @ 1930 #djøf

This is timestamped as 1900.

I just tried without '@' with the same erroneous result.

Br
Posted 10 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi henrik.borcher,
Ah, I see: the colon is required for the time, so '1930' won't currently work but '19:30' should. I've added that to our list to investigate.

Hope that helps in the meantime!
Posted 10 years ago
henrik.borcher says:
You're right, thanks.

I would certainly appreciate if "1930" could work as well. Makes it even easier to write tasks quickly. Especially on a mobile device.
Posted 10 years ago
brendan says:
Hi henrik.borcher,
Thanks very much for your feedback on this!
Posted 10 years ago
henrik.borcher says:
Not a problem.

Will I know when the task has been completed? Or could you put a timeframe on the issue?

Thanks!
Posted 10 years ago
brendan says:
Hi henrik.borcher,

We don't have a timeline to announce for adding support for this format, but our blog and our Twitter feed are the best places to watch for any news and updates on the service.
Posted 10 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.