Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Office 365 (Outlook 2013 64Bit) Error

impactben says:
Has anyone tried using Remember the Milk (MilkSync) with the latest version of Outlook. The website says it works, but I'm having 0 success getting is setup. Nothing but error messages. I've been working with support but they can't find a fix to the problem (and don't appear to be willing to refund my money). Anyone have any experience with this?
Posted at 8:17pm on February 18, 2013
brendan says:
Hi impactben,
We had sent you an email on this, but I wanted to confirm that your case has been escalated so that it can be reviewed by an engineer. We'll be in touch via email as soon as possible on this.
Posted 11 years ago
scott.meaney says:
Wondering if any fix to this - I think I'm having similar error - milksync keeps popping up msgbox: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action...". Is this a 32bit vs 64bit issue?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi scott.meaney,
This error doesn't sound like the bit mismatch issues that we've seen, but we'd love to take a closer look.

Can you contact us via email and let us know when this error is occuring (eg. at startup, during each sync, etc.)?

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi scott.meaney,
We have seen some rare occurrences with some 32-bit versus 64-bit problems, but from the log you sent me that doesn't seem to be the case with yours. I think we spoke more recently by email than your forum post, and I think we're close to resolving this for you.

Keep us posted by email!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.