Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

See recurring tasks as separate items

kevin.thai says:
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, I haven't been able to find anything relating to this or know the correct search term that would show what I want.

But I have a standard list (not smart list) with bills and their due dates (all of which are set to recurring) Problem with this though it only shows one entry for each with the recurring icon and if I choose complete on anyone of them and then it shows me the next time it is due afterwards.

Is there a way to show when the next one is actually due and not have to 'complete' the task before it shows me when it is due again?

Reason for this is, I want to work out how much the total costs of bills are after a certain period. The only way I can see how to do it, is actually complete the task, check when the next one is due then complete that one and then repeat, once done, I go and uncomplete them all, but this is very tedious and also I have multiple bills I need to check this for.

Hopefully someone knows a smarter way of doing what I need.

Thanks in advance!
Posted at 1:17am on February 4, 2013
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi kevin.thai,
It's not currently possible to change this behavior, but there is one consideration: if your tasks repeat "every month", "every etc." (and I'd assume they do with bills!) then the next instance would show up on the due date, so you could preview it at that point.

Hopefully that helps somewhat!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.