Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Emailing lists

wheretheskygrows says:
I know this has come up a bunch, but has anyone figured out a way to email lists? I'm looking for the items of a list to be in the body of an email.

I had Twitter working and sending me a DM with my "overdue" list. But with only 140 characters, I could have about 4 items and I'd have to make sure the titles were short.

I also got IFTTT.com to work. Created a recipe that sent me an email with the atom feed of my list. But that meant I had to click on the URL to go see my list. Maybe there is another IFTTT.com recipe that would work? (something that would take the contents of my atom feed and put them in an email. Then send an email at a certain time each day??)

I know I'm being nitpicky, but I'd really love to be able to send the contents of a list in the body of an email.

Any ideas would be helpful.
Thanks!
Posted at 6:17pm on January 3, 2013
brendan says:
Hi wheretheskygrows,
If you're interested, there's always our API which allows you to fetch tasks programmatically. You could combine this task data with a script that automatically sends an email each day, for example, to create a custom solution.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.