Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Due date set, but no reminders active

kenneho says:
Hi.

I'm using Astrid on web as well as on my Android phone. I've noticed that even though I set due date (i.e. date and time) when creating a task, the task has no reminders set and therefore doesn't trigger an alarm on my phone.

I see this frequently when creating tasks on the web, and the task i sync'ed over to my phone, but I believe I've seen this happening when creating tasks on the phone directly.

For my use, it's pointless setting a due date and time, but have no alarm reminding me of the task. So is there a way to enforce that all tasks that are created or sync'ed over to my phone, will have reminders activated?

Best regards,
Kenneth Holter
Posted at 7:08am on January 3, 2013
brendan says:
Hi Kenneth,
If you're looking for help with Astrid, you may want to try contacting their developers. Their website can be found here.

In Remember The Milk, reminders are sent based on a task's due date. You can control when and where reminders are sent in the Settings > Reminders section of the web app.

This page gives a quick overview of the available reminder options.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
kenneho says:
Well, this is embarrassing, the post was intended for Astrid, not RTM. Thanks for the help anyway.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.