Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

icalendar as a log? and other ical questions

milkmaid88 says:
Newby here, but I've been playing around with RTM for the past couple of days. I have a few questions about using the icalendar subscriptions.

1) I'm using an iphone and ipad. Is my native calendar app considered ical? Reason I'm asking is because I can't figure out where to manage subscriptions...as in delete some of them. And I don't see a place to manage them in my calendar app nor on the RTM web interface...or anywhere.

2) Is there for completed tasks to show up as events on my calendar? I was really hoping to use RTM as a record keeping app more than anything. I know about the ability to print lists online, but I was hoping to use the calendar views on my ipad and outlook as well.

If #2 isn't possible, I'm thinking of creating lists to move completed tasks to. But that is very cumbersome and I was hoping there was an easier way.

Posted at 3:50am on December 2, 2012
milkmaid88 says:
#2 should say, "Is there a way for completed tasks to show up on my calendar.....not just planned tasks. But completed ones as well?
Posted 11 years ago
milkmaid88 says:
I have figured out how to unsubscribe (in the iPad settings)
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi milkmaid88,
Glad to hear you found out how to remove subscriptions.

The iCalendar Events feed doesn't include completed tasks. It only includes tasks that are incomplete and have a due date. If you'd like to see completed tasks included in the feed, you may want to vote for this suggestion in our Ideas forum.

Thanks for your feedback!
Posted 11 years ago
milkmaid88 says:
Thanks brendan. I most definitely would like to see that feature. For now, I'm working on a work around solution. RTM is the BOMB!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.