Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Problem with Smart Lists & Tags

chicagoguy says:
I’m confused about the difference between Smart Lists and Tags. I understand that Smart Lists are represented both by blue Tabs and by the Names on the Task Cloud on the right side of the screen.

Here’s an example of where I’m getting the two confused. I want to set up a Smart List and/or Tag List with a blue Tab. The List I want to set up is “Pay.” This represents bills that are due on certain dates. I created a Smart List named “Pay” and I see it as a blue tab so I know a list has been created in RTM.

But when I click on the blue tab named “Pay”, I don’t see some of the tasks that I’ve tagged “Pay.” I can see all of the tasks that I’ve tagged “Pay” only when I click on the word Pay on the Task Cloud.

Why can’t I click the blue tab that I named “Pay” and see tasks that I’ve tagged “Pay”? I appreciate any help you can offer me.
Posted at 1:51am on November 10, 2012
brendan says:
Hi chicagoguy,
I see that you opened a support case on this and I've sent a response via email. Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
larrylarr says:
I may have the same problem. I can see the tasks in a smart list accessed from my desktop via a browser, and I can see the name of the smart list on my iPhone, but can't see the tasks in that smart list on my iPhone. Are others having this problem?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi larrylarr,
I saw that you opened a support case also. I've responded via email so that we can get some more details on the specific search criteria that's causing you trouble.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.