Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

View address of a location

urbaindepuce says:
Hey,

when I want to add a location I type the address of the location in the address bar and click the marker to save it afterwards. When saving the location you can see the address on the flag. But you don't see it afterwards. Is it somehow possible to get the exact address of a flag? If not it would be a useful feature, because on the map, you can see the name of the street but not the number.
Absolutely cool would be if I could save additional information to a location, like floor number and a contact person or something.

Thanks for your time.
Posted at 10:01pm on November 6, 2012
brendan says:
Hi urbaindepuce,
You can see the address associated with a location by clicking on Settings, then on the Locations tab. Select the location to see the address listed on the right.

The address that's saved is the geocoded version of your search, so it may be possible to include a floor or suite number if it's part of the location's "official" address, but it's not possible to associate other data such as a contact person with a location.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
urbaindepuce says:
Yea thank you.
Posted 11 years ago
urbaindepuce says:
Hey, I don't want to start a new thread, because I think it fits in here. Is it possible to view the address of a location when using the Android app?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi urbaindepuce,
You bet! From the Dashboard screen of the Android app, tap on Locations, then long tap on a location and select Edit location. You'll find the address here.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.