Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Show date the task was added

annoerr says:
I'd like to display the date a task was added. I found this topic in the forum https://www.rememberthemilk.com/forums/help/8106/. But instead of the date added it shows the due date of the task.

Why doesn't this work any more?
Posted at 10:44am on October 20, 2012
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
You can only see the date the task was added in smart lists/searches, not in regular lists.

You always see the due date (even if empty).
Posted 11 years ago
annoerr says:
Thank you for your reply! Yes, I made a search with "addedBefore:tomorrow" but it shows the due date, not the date the task was added.

What is wrong?
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi annoerr,

When you perform a search with one of the "added" search operators (such as addedBefore:tomorrow) you'll be able to see the "Added" date displayed in the task details box at the right. Select a task or hover over it to see these details.

Is it possible you're looking at the date shown on the right side of each row in the task list? This will always be the due date when viewing incomplete items. The Added date is only shown in the details box.

Hope this helps!
Posted 11 years ago
annoerr says:
Hi brendan,

You were absolutely right: I looked on the right side of each row and not in the details box! Thank you very much for your help!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.