Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Can't change due date on multiple tasks

carly.tonkin says:
I'd like to change the due date on all tasks in one of my lists. When I "select - All", one of the tasks selected (usually the last in the list) automatically appears in the editing box to the right of the task list. If I change the due date for that task it doesn't also change the due date for all of the other tasks selected. There is also no option under "More Actions...." to change due dates.

Is there a way you can change multiple due dates at the same tme?
Posted at 11:04am on October 12, 2012
raymond.bergmark Power Poster says:
When you select more than one task you should get a (Multiple) in the fields that have different information (due date in this case).
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi carly.tonkin,

If you're not seeing the indicator that rajjan described when you select multiple tasks, please contact us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
I have the same issue as carly.tonkin (I think)

I want to set three tasks to have the same due date. However it won't let me (in Chrome, on Windows laptop). I select multiple tasks, then "d" then "today". It only sets one of those tasks to today. The others are left unchanged.
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi graham.johnson,

To verify the web app is recognizing the selection correctly, try selecting the 3 tasks and looking for the message "3 tasks selected (multi-edit)". This will be shown below the task details box at the right.

Are you seeing this message? This may help narrow down the source of the problem.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.