Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

sound notifications

(closed account) says:
how to put a program on the Android as a notification to the melody or sound?
Posted at 5:40am on September 4, 2012
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi ss141120,
It's not possible to choose a custom notification sound in the app; sorry. However, if you change your Android default sound and choose "Default" in the app, that sound would be used there as well.

Hope that helps!
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
I understand that you are conservative, but maybe you have added the item to the program? We use the program to work collectively, and the default sound just is not heard when the mobile phone is in a pocket, or I'm in the subway. A proposal sometimes come very important.
And I would like to see in the program settings, select "Notify the immediate problem." That is, when I come to your any problem with any validity - sounded an alert
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Why not do a similar function? It is very convenient. Example - a mobile in your pocket, I walk past the shop, next to which triggered a reminder to buy drugs. Now it is very quiet, and I do not hear anything. I want to hear it. I want something unnatural?
Posted 11 years ago
(closed account) says:
Oh ... Sorry for bad english and service Google for translation. Aspirin, not drugs
Posted 11 years ago
brendan says:
Hi ss141120,
Thanks for your feedback on the notifications. I'll make sure to pass this on to our development team.

If you haven't done so already, you may also want to vote for this suggestion in our Ideas forum to show your support.

Thanks!
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.