Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

"Next sync available in ..."

(closed account) says:
I've had an account here forever, but have never really gotten into using RTM. I need to try again, because my current system's not working.

So I entered a task on the website, downloaded the iphone app, synched that one to see that it works -- entered some more on the website and, when I went to sync again, was presented with "Next sync available in 23 hours, 45 min."

Seriously? I have to upgrade to pro just to keep the web and iPhone in synch manually?
Posted at 8:08pm on August 25, 2012
doshit says:
Okay - I found my answer in another post, finally. And am extremely disappointed. I already pay for a To Do app to handle my heavy duty, GTD list -- I was looking for something for my more "routine" tasks, and hoped that RTM would be it. IF I should give in and pay for a 'pro' account -- and find out that it doesn't "fit" me -- do I get a prorated refund, if I cancel?
Posted 11 years ago
andrewski (Remember The Milk) says:
Hi mkent,
Automatic push syncing is a Pro feature, yes; without Pro, you're limited to one manual sync per 24 hours.

doshit, as per the information listed before upgrading, we don't offer refunds on Pro purchases; sorry for any inconvenience. Let us know if you have any questions about any of the features.
Posted 11 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.