Forums

Discuss all things Remember The Milk.

menu

Tasks getting marked completed on their own!

oalaoui says:
This is really odd... my tasks are getting marked completed somehow after a while. I created a couple of tasks a couple of days ago and now they've been marked completed! Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Posted at 5:18pm on November 2, 2006
giles.cameron says:
Are you sharing the tasks at all? If not, you may want to try changing your password, or check in on what third-party thingys you have authorised.

However, I am just offering ideas, this could be a bug after all. ;P
Posted 17 years ago
ranbarton Power Poster says:
I wonder if you haven't typed 'c' inadvertantly?

http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/basics/keyboard.rtm
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
oalaoui, if you can let us know the name of a task that's affected by this issue (and the list that it's in), then we'd be happy to check this out and see why it's completed. Thanks!
Posted 17 years ago
oalaoui says:
emily, are you saying you would go look at my data in the backend? wouldn't that be a rather egregious violation of my privacy?
Posted 17 years ago
emily (Remember The Milk) says:
oalaoui, as described in our privacy policy, we do not access the content of any task lists unless the user requests us to do this (for example, in order to resolve a technical problem related to their account).

If you'd like to us to investigate the issue that you're reporting, unfortunately the only way that we can see what's happening is by checking an affected task on our end. We would only access the completion history of the affected task to determine when and why it had been completed. Sorry for not being clearer about this.

If you're comfortable sharing the name of a task so that we can investigate the issue for you, please email us at [old address removed] (if not, that's fine too -- we never access data without your permission).
Posted 17 years ago
This topic has now been closed automatically due to a lack of responses in the past 90 days.